Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flea Market Finds

We had a nice morning at the flea market on Sunday. There didn't seem to be a whole lot there at first, but I managed to spend $14. :)


I got 10 of these red napkins! (I think they're napkins..)
A little Santa dish. Don't you love his eyes?

Wallpaper borders. The small one is only 2 inches wide.

Old puzzles.. the one with the girl has a date of 1941!


I found two quilts.. actually the first one is a quilt top. I almost passed on the second one - it's in bad shape - but I couldn't leave that purple fabric behind! I can't bear to cut into it so I don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet.




I also found a few children's books including a Grimm's Fairy Tales book. It has some nice line drawings in it, great for embroidery. I'll share soon.

No comments: