Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween crafts

Felt like sharing a little Halloween fun today. I found these invitations in the October issue of Living. You can download and print them out here and here. Aren't they great? I can't decide which one I love more.
And even if you're not having a party, these Halloween crackers would be fun to give to your favorite little goblins.

Unrelated to Halloween.. the other night I found a Flickr group called "How I knit, purl, crochet, or spin!" I started watching the videos of how people knit and was completely surprised to learn that people knit differently. ha! I never thought about it until I saw those videos.
Now I know that I knit in an English style, but the continental style seems much, much faster. Check out this video in particular. There are other videos that are slower demos so you can see what's going on.

So since then I've been stubbornly knitting continental style.. it's slow going but I may be getting the hang of it. That bag I've been working on is the perfect thing to practice on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Thanks for sharing the web link to download and print the Halloween invitations.