Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Muffins... in the forest

I've been wanting to make muffins for a long time now, so today I did. :) I looked on allrecipes.com and I finally decided on this one, although I changed it a bit.
Here's what I changed: I used 1-1/2 c. whole wheat flour and 1/2 c. all-purpose flour (in the recipe it's the other way around), 1/2 c. white sugar and 1/2 c. brown sugar (recipe calls for 1-1/4 c. sugar), instead of the apple butter I used apple sauce, and for the 1 c. raisins I used a mix of craisins, cherries, peaches and raisins to equal 1 c.
They turned out great! Next I want to try the apple pumpkin muffins but I think I'll omit the topping. I looovvveee pumpkin.. and I'm so glad that it's October. Pumpkin season!


Oh and I made my first treasury! They're fun.. I may be addicted. I'm still surprised I even got one on my first try.. Find it here.

No comments: