Thursday, February 19, 2009

day 19 (and 18) : tomatoes

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I'm a little bored with this thing-a-day thing but I'm too stubborn to quit it, so I worked on these little tomato pincushions instead. I finished two of them last night and a few more today so I'm counting this for both days. :)

It's the "homegrown" tomato pincushion from Martha. I made the heirloom ones. Quick and easy and pretty cute. I'm thinking of putting them in my shop.. is that allowed or would it be a no-no because I got it from Martha?

I'm not sure what I'll do for the rest of this week for thing-a-day, but next week I'm thinking about color week. Red for Monday, orange for Tuesday and so on until we get to purple on Saturday. Anyone want to play along? I was inspired by Erin's yellow week.

1 comment: