Friday, March 13, 2009

colorful

This past week, whenever I had some extra time, I was busy working on a few things for my shop, including the bookmarks in the photo. I'll be listing them over the next few days. I wanted some colorful ones and I really like how they turned out. I'm also working on a couple other fun things but they're not ready for their close-ups yet. :)And I have something free (and colorful) for you all : labels you can download and print. You can print them out on sticker paper, or print them on cardstock and make tags. I also made a sheet of all red labels and one of all black. :)

Download the colorful label sheet here

Download the red label sheet here

Download the black label sheet here

Hope you like them.. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

These are lovely, thanks for the inspiration!